Seven Top Business Schools Host Inaugural Joint Bay Area Interview Forum
Students from seven top business schools will convene today with representatives from more than 30 companies for the first-ever “A Day in the Bay” MBA Interview Forum near San Francisco.
The event is open to first- and second-year students and Executive MBAs from each of the participating schools who are interesting in working on the West Coast. Participating schools include the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, Cornell’s Johnson School, the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business, Emory’s Goizueta Business School, Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, the University of Michigan’s Ross School and the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin.
The all-day event will take place today, April 9th, at the Embassy Suites Hotel near the San Francisco Airport. More than 30 companies have registered to participate, ranging from traditional banking and consulting firms to healthcare, information technology, media and marketing companies. For a list of all participating firms, click here.
To learn more about this inaugural collaborative interview forum, visit the “A Day in the Bay” website.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 12.08.16
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- UT Austin / McCombs Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
80% GPA RANGE3.0 - 3.83
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs