Clear Admit Newsletter
Essay Topic Analysis
Berkeley / Haas
Cambridge / Judge
CMU / Tepper*
Cornell / Johnson
Dartmouth / Tuck
Duke / Fuqua
Georgetown / McDonough
Indian School of Business
London Business School
MIT / Sloan
Michigan / Ross
Northwestern / Kellogg
NYU / Stern
Oxford / Said
Penn / Wharton
UCLA / Anderson*
UNC / Kenan-Flagler
USC / Marshall
UT Austin / McCombs
UVA / Darden
* denotes '13-'14 commentary
Harvard Working Knowledge
Knowledge @ Emory
Columbia Ideas @ Work
knowledge@ W. P. Carey
Ross Thought in Action
MBA Programs: North America
- Berkeley / Haas
- Boston College / Carroll
- Boston University*
- Carnegie Mellon / Tepper
- Chicago / Booth
- Cornell / Johnson*
- Dartmouth / Tuck
- Duke / Fuqua
- Emory / Goizueta*
- HEC Montreal*
- Indiana / Kelley
- MIT / Sloan
- Northwestern / Kellogg*
- New York / Stern
- North Carolina / Kenan Flagler
- Notre Dame / Mendoza*
- Pennsylvania / Wharton
- Smith / UMD
- Syracuse / Whitman
- Texas / McCombs
- Toronto / Rotman
- Tulane / Freeman
- USC / Marshall*
- UC Davis
- UCLA / Anderson
- Vanderbilt / Owen
- Virginia / Darden
- Washington University in St. Louis / Olin
- Western Ontario / Ivey*
MBA Programs: The Rest Of The World
- AGSM (Australia) 2
- Cambridge / Judge (UK) 1
- CIEBS (China) 2
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (China) 1
- Cranfield School of Mgmt (UK) 1
- ESADE (Spain) 1 or 2
- HEC (France) 2
- Hult (UK) 1
- IE (Span)
- IESE (Spain) 2
- IMD (Switzerland) 1
- INCAE (Costa Rica) 2
- INSEAD (France) 1
- IPADE (Mexico)
- ISB (India) 1
- London Business School (UK) 2
- Manchester Bus. School (UK) 2
- Melbourne (Australia) 2
- Oxford / Said (UK) 1
- Rotterdam (Netherlands) 1
- Tsinghua IMBA (China) 2
- University of St. Gallen (Switzerland) 1
Clear Admit Videos
Submit an MBA Interview Report for Columbia Business School, Duke / Fuqua, London Business School or NYU / Stern, Win a $10 Gift Card to Amazon!
Welcome to Wiki Wednesdays, in which we set our sights on the latest submissions to the Clear Admit Wiki, an online repository for MBA applicants to share their experiences with admissions interviews. We’ve received a whopping 10 new interview reports this past week! If you’re knee-deep in interview season, be sure to check out the latest posts for: Berkeley / Haas, Carnegie Mellon / Tepper, Chicago Booth, Dartmouth / Tuck, Duke / Fuqua, Michigan / Ross, Northwestern / Kellogg, USC / Marshall, UT / McCombs and Yale School of Management. We’d like to thank everyone for continuing to build the Clear Admit Wiki!
Before getting into contest details, let’s take look at a couple of the latest contributions. A Round 2 candidate for Duke / Fuqua faced the following questions in a blind interview with an alumnus:
- Tell [me] something about your family background.
- How will you contribute at Fuqua?
- What does leadership mean to you?
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- What other schools have you applied to? Prioritize them, give reasons.
- How will you explain your job to a 6-year-old?
An accepted IESE applicant shared the following questions, as posed by an adcom member:
- Can you tell me about one memorable event from your childhood?
- Tell me about your parents – Where do they live and what do they do?
- Why did you quit your previous job?
- Tell me one instance when you disagreed with your boss and how did you handle the situation?
- Tell me once instance when you had to work with a team member with whom you could not get along. How did you handle this?
- What other schools have you applied to and why?
For more reports, be sure to check out the Clear Admit Wiki! Thank you to everyone who has shared their interview experiences this season and helped fellow applicants! If you’re eager to contribute, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to applicants that submit interview reports for Columbia Business School, Duke / Fuqua, London Business School or NYU / Stern through next Tuesday, February 23rd! In other words, all you have to do is send us your interview field report for the selected schools for inclusion in the Wiki and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. You must send your interview report to email@example.com to be eligible; we’ll post it to the Wiki and notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one iTunes or Amazon gift card per person).
Have you had to explain your school choice in your MBA admissions interviews? Leave a comment below to explain how you handled it!
Posted in: Wiki Wednesdays
Application results in real time, submitted by site visitors.
Upcoming Deadlines and Events
Connect With Us
- RT @businessbecause: Top US Business Schools @DukeFuqua @NYUStern @msbgu Begin Gearing MBA Students Up For #Bitcoin Startups http://t.co/7NcdZXxgeu #, 21 hours ago
- #HEC has launched the first ever fundraising campaign focused on #entrepreneurship. How is it doing? http://t.co/mtTLkmiO5S #, 22 hours ago
- #Tuck students are traveling around the globe to work on consulting projects! http://t.co/wVBOJrJbvG #, Mar 3
MBA News by Metro
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2
Duke Fuqua MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off Campus
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumna / Off Campus
UPenn Wharton MBA Admissions Interview Report: Round 2 / TBD / On Campus
Duke Fuqua MBA Admissions Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On Campus
MBA Admissions Mashup
Beat The GMAT Forums
- Ask Clear Admit :: RE: Profile Evaluation - MS Finance Programs
- Ask Clear Admit :: RE: Should I re-apply to McCombs
- Ask Clear Admit :: Profile evaluation and suggested schools
- Ask Clear Admit :: GMAT 660/5 years Experience/ 3.8 GPA (Indian)
- Ask Clear Admit :: RE: Profile evaluation- GMAT-760(Q50,V42)