Mary Miller Joins Columbia Business School as Assistant Dean of Admissions for EMBA and MBA Programs
In more Columbia Business School news, not only are eight new professors joining the School’s faculty, a new Assistant Dean of Admissions was officially appointed on Tuesday. Mary Miller will assume the new role, overseeing the recently consolidated MBA and Executive MBA admissions department.
Most recently, Ms. Miller was Associate Dean of the MBA program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she managed admissions, career services, and student affairs. She has also served as Associate Dean of MBA Admissions, Student Services, and Alumni Affairs at New York University’s Stern School of Business.
Ms. Miller will be reporting to Ethan Hanabury, Senior Associate Dean, Degree Programs, who recently commented that, “Mary brings 28 years of experience in higher education and a commendable record of accomplishment to this new role that will build on the remarkable success of MBA and EMBA admissions at the School.”
For more Columbia Business School news, click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- From the MBA Interview Archives: January’s Winning Report
- Dartmouth / Tuck Interview Report: January Round / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Fridays from the Frontline: An MBALauncher Shares Her Round 2 Application Process
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Tops for Tech: The Best Business Schools for Careers in Technology
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
CLASS SIZE 417
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs