Best of Blogging 2004-05
After much anticipation, the Clear Admit team is pleased to announce the results of our first ever Best of Blogging ranking! For those of you who are tuning in a bit late, the twofold aim of this ranking is to highlight the best MBA applicant blogs from the Class of 2007 and to identify valuable sources of information for the next wave of applicants.
We’ve arrived at these results after careful in-house evaluation of the eligible blogs and consideration of input from the nominated bloggers and celebrity judges Alex Brown, Brad Garrison (a.k.a. Hella) and Mica (Schneider) Bevington. Below is the listing of the top ten blogs overall that we’ve compiled based on this feedback, as well as the winners in a handful of more specific categories.
1. PowerYogi – http://poweryogi.blogspot.com/
2. Brit-Chick – http://brit-chickmba.blogspot.com/
3. bskewl – http://bskewl.blogspot.com/
4. WakeChick – http://wakechick.blogspot.com/
5. Dave – http://daveformba.blogspot.com/
6. IceMan07 – http://iceman07.blogspot.com/
7. iwhoElse – http://driftinglife.blogspot.com/
8. Atta Girl – http://attagirlmusings.blogspot.com/
9. Aregon23 – http://aregon23.blogspot.com/
10. Classy – http://classynfun.blogspot.com/
Best GMAT Preparation Advice
Best School Selection Advice
Best Essay Advice
Congratulations to everyone whose blog has been recognized here, and thanks for your valuable contribution to the space! We’d also like to thank everyone who participated in the ranking process – we really could not have done this without the help of our expert guest panelists and the blogging community at large. We plan to make this ranking an annual event, and look forward to great things from the Class of 2008 and beyond.
Posted in: General
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- 21 Days To Go: Stanford GSB Round 1 Deadline
- Tonight – Free Online GMAT Webinar! 99th Percentile or Bust!
- Haas Welcomes New Class with Multiple Week Zero Surprises
- The MBA Essay: Back to Basics
- $641,000 Grant Beefs Up Georgetown Institute for the Study of Markets and Ethics
- 21 Days to Go: Cambridge / Judge MBA Round 1 Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs